Cover photo full
Crown Regency Hotel and Towers
Wikipedia | Google | Google Images | FlickrA 40-storey hotel tower (recognized as the tallest tower in Cebu City) with over 389 elegantly designed and well-maintained guest rooms. Each fully air-conditioned suite in Tower 1 has a 21-inch (small) cable TV, internet access, posture-pedic beds, and a full bath with a tub for relaxation. Guests also have the option of renting a smoking or a non-smoking room. Situated above Tower 1 is the main attraction of the hotel, the Sky Experience Adventure. Club Ultima occupies Tower 2, with 54 executive suites and several facilities for leisure and recreation.
The Crown Regency Hotel and Towers also features the best leisure amenities in the city, including a PAGCOR casino, fitness and wellness center, sauna and a massage spa, a shooting range, and several swimming pools and a Jacuzzi.
AttractionsThe Sky Experience Adventure is a unique theme park situated at the top floors of the Crown Regency Hotel’s Tower 1.
- Edge Coaster – A unique amusement ride, riders are safely locked onto a rail seat that goes around the edge of the tower. The seats can be tilted down up to 55°, giving its riders a wild panoramic view of the entire city.
- Sky Walk Extreme – Guests are harnessed in overhead safety cables while walking on translucent glass flooring at the outer rim of the tower. The extreme feeling kicks in once you realize you are walking 127 meters (37 floors) above the ground.
- Tower Zip – One of the most popular attraction in the hotel and the first of its kind in the country. The zip-line connects the two Crown Regency towers and has a height of 144 meter above the ground, with a line distance of 76 meter.
- Sky Lift – Unlike the Tower Zip, the Sky Lift is a motorized zip-line that moves at a relatively slower speed, giving its rider a stunning view of the scenery.
- Paramount Climbing Wall and Cliff Hanger – A 32-feet climbing wall, atop the 40th floor of the tower. Another climbing wall (Cliff Hanger) is placed at the edge of the tower, giving its climbers the nerve-racking chills of being 144 meter above the ground.
- 6D Theater – Crown Regency Hotel gives its guests the ultimate movie experience. Operating hours are Monday – Friday from 2 PM to 12 MN, and Saturday – Sunday from 10 AM to 12 MN.
- Melvin’s Reef Black Light Mini Golf – One of the newest addition to Sky Experience Adventure. This 9-hole, mini-golf course is designed with strategic obstacles and black light sources. It has rapidly become a hit among kids and kids at heart.
VisitingMost of the rides and facilities at the Sky Experience Adventure are open Monday – Friday from 2 PM to 12 MN, 10 AM to 2 AM on Saturdays, and 10 AM to 12 MN on Sundays. The Sky Extreme Adventure has an entrance fee of ₱250 ($5.50) per person, and it costs ₱300 ($6.60) per ride ( ₱600 ($13) for the Paramount Climbing). Promotions and discounts are also available depending on the season. Combination rates such as day tours and group tours are also available.
Dining and NightlifeThere are several dining options and drinking lounges inside the Crown Regency Hotels and Towers. Some are perfect venues for business functions, birthdays, and even weddings. All of these options are situated in key points of the tower, giving its guests a breathtaking view of the metro while chilling and dining.
- Stratus International – The hotel’s premier restaurant, different kind of authentic cuisines from all over the world are served here.
- Level 36 (formerly Club 36: The Gentleman’s Club) – The ultimate party hub located on the 36th floor of Tower 1. Guests can relax and unwind while being entertained by the beautiful dance performances of the Sky Angels.
- Dimension – another new addition to Crown’s entertainment features, situated at the highest level of the tower. A sky disco café where people can enjoy the rave music, sip a couple of drinks, and dance the night away.
- Sparkz Restobar – Just like the Stratus, Sparkz also offers a variety of international cuisines in its Dinner Buffet. The restobar is open from 6 PM to 12 MN daily.
- Sky Bar – Refreshments and mouthwatering snacks are served in this thrilling venue.
Getting ThereFrom the Mactan-Cebu International Airport, you can rent a taxi and proceed directly to the Crown Regency Hotel and Towers. It is conveniently located at along Osmena Blvd, just a few distance from the Fuente Circle.
- Check out the Sky Bar and discover why Crown Regency Hotel and Towers was awarded “The Best Place to View the City at Night” by a major local newspaper.
- Souvenirs shirts, mugs, and other items can be purchased at the Sky Lounge located at the 19th floor, along the converging area of the two towers.
- There are restrictions on the Sky Rides – Not below the minimum height requirement, no heart conditions and other health problems, and one must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Do you see any omissions, errors or want to add information to this page? Sign up.
Author: radiantan. Last updated: Mar 26, 2015